Media & Mentions
Krystal Wascher is an audiobook producer, author, and online educator who helps aspiring narrators and self-published authors leverage the power of audio to reach new audiences and enhance their current marketing efforts. In addition to offering full audiobook production services, she is also the creator of “Audiobooks with Audacity,” an online audiobook production training course, and the author of “Narration: A Beginner’s Guide to Creating Audiobooks for Audible & iTunes.”
SAMPLE INTERVIEW TOPICS
- Making the leap from employee to full time entrepreneur.
- How to manage a side gig while working a 9 to 5.
- The nuts and bolts of audiobook production.
- How authors can benefit from transforming their existing books to audio format.
- How online course creators can leverage audio to add value to existing courses and increase enrollments by tapping into a new audience.
- Using audio to create high value opt-in offers to grow your email list.
- How to create better course experiences through beta testing and leveraging Facebook groups.
- How to use Udemy to validate your course concept and get your first paying students.
- How to use high-touch workshops to consistently fill your courses.
Like many online entrepreneurs, Krystal started her career in corporate America but quickly discovered that life as an attorney wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. In an effort to find a creative outlet, she began narrating audiobooks in her free time. She quickly discovered that there was a high demand for freelance audiobook narration and made the leap to starting her own full time audiobook production and training business in 2015.
Since that time Krystal has narrated more than fifty titles under various pen names including many full length novels such as Capturing Forever and Heart of the Pack. She has also taught more than 10,000 students in more than 140 countries around the world with her free and premium online course offerings.
Krystal has been featured as an expert in audiobook creation and marketing in numerous media outlets, podcasts, and online summits such as, Entrepreneur.com, the Book Marketing Summit, and the Podcast Success Summit.
INTERVIEWS & APPEARANCES
PRESS & MENTIONS